Capitalizing on our stupendous industry experience, we bring forth for our customers premium quality Cast Iron Bench Centre. Featured with two level adjustable heads, our bench center is ideal for measuring different machine tools based on their parallelism, concentricity and rotational components. The base of the bench center is made using cast ductile iron with an efficient use of CNC lathe machine. Some of the eminent features of this Cast Iron Bench Centre are mentioned in the below enlisted bullets:
- High accuracy
- Extreme temperature withstanding ability
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Optimum resistance against corrosion
Cast Iron Bench Centre
Backed by a team of experts, we are offering a qualitative range of Bench centres that are accurate and quick method for inspecting radial run out of camshafts, crankshafts and cylindrical shafts. Manufactured as per IS: 5980-1978, these are utilized in machine shops, tool rooms and standard rooms for checking various parameters such as concentricity , parallelism and true rotation of components. The bench centres manufactured at our works are made up of close grained cast iron and finished to higher degree of accuracy by hand scrapping.
Some of the salient features of our Bench centres are:
- The base of bench centres and its heads are artificially stress relieved as precaution against distortion
- One of the centre is spring loaded to ensure uniform pressure while holding and easy loading and unloading of work piece without disturbing the accuracy.
- Centres are made from high carbon steel hardened and ground finish, having morse taper MT-3 and are replaceable.
- Both heads are adjustable to the required positions, easy and quick setting of the required distance between the centres.
- The heavy duty bed is provided with two T-Slots, parallel to each other
- Our range of Bench centres are supplied with computerised calibration certificate traceable to National Physical Laboratory (NPL, Govt of India) New Delhi.
Plot No:25-26, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Double Storey, Sonipat, Haryana, 131001, India