Cast Iron Mini Bench Centers
Leveraging on our enormous industry experience, we strive to deliver best quality Cast Iron Mini Bench Centers. The body of bench is manufactured from superior quality cast iron, while the centre is hardened & smoothened with carbon steel. Calibration testing is done on various quality parameters to ensure flawlessness in the final product. Our mini bench centers are extensively utilized to check radial run out of different shafts like cylindrical and crank type. Offered Cast Iron Mini Bench Centers are highly acclaimed for the following significant attributes:
- Precision measurement
- Low thermal insulation
- High endurance against extreme environmental pressure
Cast Iron Mini Bench Centres
Luthra Mini Bench Centres are specially designed for checking concentricity, parallelism and true rotations of components having smaller dimensions. These are widely used in industries manufacturing smaller CNC turned automobiles parts, watch spares and microscopic parts etc. where higher accuracies are required.
Some silent features of mini bench centre are:
- The base of bench centres and its heads are artificially stress relieved as precaution against distortion
- One of the centre is spring loaded to ensure uniform pressure while holding and easy loading and unloading of work piece without disturbing the accuracy.
- Centres are made from high carbon steel hardened and ground finish, having morse taper MT-1 and are replaceable.
- Both heads are adjustable to the required positions, easy and quick setting of the required distance between the centres.
- Our range of Bench centres are supplied with computerised calibration certificate traceable to National Physical Laboratory (NPL, Govt of India) New Delhi.
Standard size and accuracy of Luthra Mini Bench Centre as per IS : 5980-1978, Grade 1
|Centre distance |
|Centre height |
|Accuracy in |
|150 x 75||150||75||10|
Plot No:25-26, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Double Storey, Sonipat, Haryana, 131001, India