We are manufacturer and supplier of high-quality Vertical Bench Centre, from Sonipat, India. We are manufacturing and supplying Vertical Bench Centre, to various cities like, Haidrabad, Chennai, Nagpur, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Jabalpur, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Delhi, New Delhi, Manesar, Panipat, Jaipur, Neemrana, Ambala, Pontasahib, Jammu, Agra, kanpur, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Ranchi, Patna, Rohtak, Jhansi, Dehradun, Haridwar, Moradabad, Varanasi, Meerut etc
Vertical Bench Centre
Owing to our modern infrastructure and over five decades of experience, we cater to our clients by manufacturing, supplying and exporting Vertical Bench Centre. It is made with superior quality cast iron & alloy steel by making an efficient use of lathe machine. With the aid of the parallel mandrel, this vertical shaped bench center is ideally used for precision measurement of crankshafts and other cylindrical shafts in automotive engineering industries. Some of the significant features of this Vertical Bench Centre are mentioned below:
- Corrosion & abrasion resistance
- Sturdy construction
- Optimum performance
- Longer service life
Vertical Bench Centre
Luthra Vertical bench centre is ideal, accurate and quick method for inspecting radial run out of camshafts, crankshafts, cylindrical shafts. Gear teeth run out can also be inspected by using mandrel ,arbour or directly to the centre . Luthra Vertical Bench centre is ideally suited in machine shops , tool rooms and standard rooms for checking various other parameters like concentricity and true rotation of components in vertical position.
Some of the silent features of Vertical bench Centre are:
- Base of bench centre is made of close grained castings and finished to high degree of accuracy by hand scrapping.
- The base of bench centre , column and its head are artificially stress relieved as precaution against distortion.
- One of the centre is spring loaded to ensure uniform pressure while holding work piece and unloading without disturbing the accuracy of centres.
- Centres are made from high carbon steel hardened and ground finish having morse taper (MT-3) and are replaceable.
- One head is adjustable to the required positions for easy and quick setting of the required distance between the centres and other centre is fix mounted on base.
- The heavy duty dove tailed column is provided with rack and pinion arrangement along with counter weight for smooth movement of spring loaded head.
|Centre distance |
|Centre Height |
|Accuracy in Microns |
|150 x 75||150||75||10|
- 80 Per Day
- 1-4 Week
- All India
Plot No:25-26, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Double Storey Sonipat Haryana India +918037304341